Don’t Miss Out
Culligan’s Triple Play! Just $89/mo!
Rent A System For $9.95/mo.
- Water Softeners
- Reverse Osmosis Filters
- Whole House Water Filters
What’s In Your Water?
Get a FREE Water Test!
- No mailing — fast results!
- Test any tap in your home
- NEW flexible sample pickup options
- No third-party installation. No big box retailers. Full-Service high-quality water
- Customized to fit YOUR water needs. Your neighbor’s home, your parents’ home across town — their home water situation may be very different from yours. Culligan works for your tap, your family, your home
- Security: Limited 20 year warranty, No shipping damage worries, no restocking fees!
Why Do Orange County
Homeowners LOVE Us?
The people are so friendly and professional. I couldn’t believe how hard our installation person worked to get the whole house filter installed. You couldn’t pay me enough money to crawl all the way under the house! I am really enjoying the peace of mind that I have clean drinking water for my senior parents, myself, and my dog. Highly recommend.
All of the employees at Culligan have been very helpful with getting me and my family taken care of. I definitely recommend this office for your water needs.
We got a whole house purification system, water softening system and a reverse osmosis system. Installation was quick and clean and anytime we had a problem, Culligan was quick to send someone out and fix it. Great customer service.
Get the Latest
Commercial & Industrial
Are You Losing Operational Costs Because Of Poor Water Quality or Treatment Equipment?
Culligan Orange County C&I has boots on the ground everywhere for local service. We provide quick service – from install to maintenance, reducing downtime and ensuring efficiency.
- Industrial Softening
- Large Scale Filtration/RO
The Best Water Softeners and Water Filters in Orange County.
With this combination of water resources, Orange County water quality often faces our share of water filtration and treatment issues:
Surface water, like rivers and snow melt, absorb contaminants that can be harmful for consumption as well as annoying around the home. Most of these contaminants include naturally occurring bio materials and minerals. This means water quality can worsen seasonally when warming temperatures contribute to algal blooms, or heighten water sensitivity to microorganism growth.
Ground water presents its own treatment challenges and filtration issues, so Orange County residents with primarily ground water service may see different water problems than those using water from Orange County’s surface water sources. Most often, these manifest as hard water problems which cause buildup on faucets and fixtures, and can be hard on appliances and plumbing.
About 70% of the tap water Orange County uses comes from groundwater sources. The other 30% is imported from the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, which provides water from the Colorado River via a system of aqueducts.
Groundwater systems, like the ones underneath the area around Santa Ana, tend to be harder than surface water sources as a result of naturally-occurring mineral accumulation. For Santa Ana and Orange County drinking water, this means water may be prone to leaving buildup on sinks and faucets, as well as water spots, and sometimes staining around fixtures and sinks. Hard water can come with a discernible taste that impacts the taste of beverages made with water, as well as cooking. It can also shorten the lifespan of major appliances, as hard water is less efficient for everything from your washing machine to your coffee pot.
For those Santa Ana residents serviced with water from the Colorado River, water quality may be quite different from groundwater-served neighbors. Since surface water doesn’t filter through many layers of earth and sediment the way groundwater does, it often faces different water filtration challenges than hard water. Some of these include increased sensitivity to environmental changes, like increased microbial and algal activity, which can mean the city of Santa Ana municipalities need to add additional chemical treatments to ensure water is safe to drink. These can leave behind a slightly chlorine-like or chemical-based smell and taste to Santa Ana drinking water.
Whether you’re dealing with a stale, chlorinated taste or odor, or looking for ways to increase the efficiency of your home, Culligan of Orange County has a water filtering solution designed for the type of water problems Santa Ana deals with most. Learn more about our filtering solutions for tap water, and find the resources you need to address issues with your drinking water, today.