Advanced RO Water Filter Systems gives you the fresher, better-tasting water you want for your home, easily.
Reverse osmosis filter systems put better-quality water right in your kitchen sink. Taste the difference water without treatment chemicals, impurities, and more can make for your home, and your peace of mind.
Tap water tasting off? For many Orange County and Santa Ana residents, unfiltered or untreated water can have a noticeable taste or odor. It can also have impurities and contaminants that can be hard on your house, and the people in it.
Like much of Southern California, Orange County’s primarily surface water supply has its share of water issues that impact the taste, efficiency, and overall quality of water.
Orange County Drinking Water
Because our water comes primarily from rivers and lakes, Orange County and Santa Ana water quality can change seasonally. So when water temperatures rise in the Colorado River, for example, microbes, sediment, and other impurities can increase, which then requires additional municipal treatment.
This additional treatment often includes chemicals, which can impact the taste, odor, and drinkability of your tap water.
Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration
Reverse osmosis filtration is one of the most reliable methods to improve the taste of your tap water. Especially helpful for areas with water that goes through rigorous municipal treatment, like Orange County, RO systems provide the most effective solution to improve drinking water taste and performance. RO technology also filters out contaminants that can be harmful and pervasive in many water supplies like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.
In addition to safer, better-tasting water, you’ll find a variety of designs and finishes for your RO system that blend seamlessly into your kitchen.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System!
Invisible to the naked eye, your home’s water could contain bacteria
- Whether the bacteria comes from the source or old pipes, it could make it to your home’s water
- Not all bacteria are dangerous, but why take a risk? Find out what’s in your with a Free Water Test.
Does your tap water taste bad? If so, there could be contaminants such as chlorine or sulfur in your water. Let Culligan recommend a drinking water solution for your home.
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used water disinfectants use by water companies. However, it can leave an unpleasant taste in your water when it reaches your home. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Water that tastes salty could be caused by sulfate concentration levels and geographic tendencies. Luckily, Culligan can remove the salty taste from your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Bitter tasting water is often caused when the pH of your water is out-of-sync. Culligan has the equipment to fix the bitterness in your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Arsenic can occur natural or is a byproduct of agricultural industry. In some cases, high arsenic levels can have negative effects on your health. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to correct your arsenic problem.
RO System Highlights
- Advanced, multi-stage, and customized filtration right from your kitchen.
- Hassle-free maintenance from your Culligan Man who handles everything from installation to servicing and more.
- Streamlined, space-saving designs suit all kinds of kitchens and configurations.
- Targeted filtration removes harmful water contaminants like chlorine, lead, chromium-6, radium, and arsenic, for greater peace of mind.
- Available mineral boost cartridges add beneficial minerals back into Orange County water for great tasting, pH balanced water, that’s great for you.
Orange County Culligan always professionally installs your Reverse Osmosis System, provides routine maintenance to maximize efficiency — working with you to get your best water, simply and easily.
Culligan Reverse Osmosis System Product Overview
Water quality can differ from town to town and even within the same municipality. With this in mind, Culligan developed the innovative under-the-sink Culligan Aqua-Cleer®, one of our most advanced filtration systems ever. The Aqua-Cleer utilizes a wide range of specialized filtration cartridges to tailor the water treatment process to your individual home's water and the contaminants that may be in it. This allows you to experience the enhanced taste and performance of Culligan's smart water filtration. It's like have a bottled water company under your sink!
Thirteen advanced filter options provide comprehensive filtration for water problems such as lead, radium, chlorine, and arsenic.
- Maintenance-free design handled by your Culligan Service Technician who takes care of everything including installation, filter changes, and filter disposal.
- Designer faucets available in a variety of styles, colors, and finishes to match your kitchen.
- Large-capacity, high-quality reservoir tanks ensure you always have plenty of Culligan drinking water available.
- Space-saving, streamlined design so the Aqua-Cleer® System can be conveniently installed in a variety of locations.
- Quality monitoring with an exclusive electronic monitor that ensures your system is working properly.
*contaminants may not be in your water
Frequently Asked Questions about Culligan Reverse Osmosis Systems
I have heard a lot about Chromium 6 in drinking water in the news. What is Chromium 6 and can Culligan equipment filter out Chromium 6?
Yes, chromium six (or hexavalent chromium) has recently been discovered in limited amounts in some water supplies. Chromium six is suspected of being a carcinogen, and should not be ingested at amounts above the federally mandated limits. We have never been alarmists, but if you are concerned about the quality of the water you drink, you might want to consider a reverse osmosis system. Reverse Osmosis is the only readily available system that removes up to 97% of chromium six.
- What is Reverse Osmosis (R.O.)?
Reverse osmosis is a sophisticated multi-stage filtration system that is capable of removing up to 97% of all the dissolved minerals from your water. It is designed to make water that is at least as good as the water you buy in bottles. Many times, it’s even better. This reduces waste in landfills by using less bottled water, making reverse osmosis environmentally friendly.
- Is Reverse Osmosis water really as good as bottled?
Yes - The system uses multiple processes including Reverse Osmosis to make great tasting, low sodium drinking water. Reverse Osmosis removes about 97% of the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) including salt and sodium from the water. Read the labels on bottled water and you will discover Reverse Osmosis is the same process used by most bottlers ... so in effect ... you really are getting ... "bottled water ... without the bottle".
- I already have a filter in my refrigerator? Why do I need anything else?
Refrigerator filters are typically just carbon, and while carbon filtered water is better than no treatment at all, it is limited in what it can remove. Only reverse osmosis is capable of removing dissolved minerals and chemicals from your water.